Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

11:11 on the clock

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

11:11 on the clock

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Maybe???

DoD LoW

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

I was just going to say that lol!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

./sync!

(1) Show this thread

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

I was just going to say that lol!

11:11 vibes. โฐ๐Ÿ‘€