Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

My friends mother is in hospital. If you could keep her in your prayers. Thank you 🙏

First Wave Indigo Warrior Fighting for #DarkToLight Trusting #GodWinsAlways #SaveOurChildren and #FIGHT for our sanctity of life #MEGA

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

I think they've released something. So many people are getting sick with exact same, even young healthy children. It hits the lungs w/in a day or 2, full on. Something has been released - I'm praying your friend's mother pulls thro this.🙏

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

I've been hearing this and have been having the same issues. The horse paste seems to be helping,,, Thank you for your prayers🙏

First Wave Indigo Warrior Fighting for #DarkToLight Trusting #GodWinsAlways #SaveOurChildren and #FIGHT for our sanctity of life #MEGA

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Saw this today - there are no coincidences. Continued prayers up. #ArmorUp

Only people mentioned by @Smiles2u226 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Smith, click on at the bottom under it