"CNN reporter pushes the Katie Hobbs "break-in" story and Kari Lake makes her instantly regret it.

"Are you really buying that?
This sounds like a Jussie Smollet 2...I don't even know where her campaign office is...I'm assuming it's in a basement somewhere because that's where she's been campaigning. You guys are despicable for falling into that trap...
We're closer together than the press makes us think we are. The American people want a secure border. It doesn't matter if they are Democrat, Republican, or Independent.
I hope that those of you who are working in the fake news will do some very serious soul-searching. You are dividing people in this country.
The fact that you are running with this story. Shame on you."
🔥🔥🔥

Full clip:"
https://youtu.be/zMpglOCUvCY

From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/12530

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so fake

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Kari Lake
Flawless Victory

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Awesome!!!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Awesome!!!!

Hopefully she is setting up the fall of MSM! She's awesome

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

She hands these out on the daily!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May God forever bless and protect Kari Lake,
TRUTH TELLER!
ka-BQQM 💥💥💥

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

B O O M!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I LOVE her!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

LOVE WATCHING HER IN ACTION!
THE spin IS LITERALLY NAUSEATING🤮 FROM THE msm