#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Poor Facebook

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I actually feel bad for many of the people who innocently gave so much information.
The concept itself united many people and created a network for friends just like Myspace.
"THey" used our desire for connection and human needs of approval against so many.
Ultimately facebook served two purposes ;
Bad- used information against we the people.
Good- Did help wake many people up in the information warfare.
5th Generation warfare- it is a double edged sword!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I agree with all of thT . Facebook cancelled me in Jan 21 Charlie luke many . its like i don’t exist anymore with many friends family though. thats the shitty part .

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I had an account, way back around 2005, but it was connected to a Fire Dept at the time.
One of my friends tipped me off, early on and the account was shut down in 2006. I knew about the data mining because I had a sub on my old You Tube channel that was Mil Intel and warned me to be cautious.
I never have had many friends, by choices I have made, but the ones I do, I cherish- and yes, you are one of them!

awe Charlie i hold you in rhe highest regard . You have done more for me than most, help when i needed it and a birthday card . i wish i had known those things, but its all how it should be. Hope you have a great day my friend

You as well. You are never more than a thought away.
Have a wonderful day!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply