Just gonna put this riiight here...🀍
I've had this pervasive feeling that someone on AU really needed to see this today!
So! Just in case no one has told you, or you just really needed to read this pick-me-up:
You ARE important to this plan, you are so much more than enough just as you are and I love you! Now don't you go letting anyone make you feel like you're not needed or that you're lesser than them for contributing in YOUR OWN WAY and not the way They want you to. I would gently encourage you to read (Romans 12).

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thank you! Blessings to you!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Spot on !!
Some are movers some are shakers and some are listeners but we all have a roll big or small it doesn't matter.
WWG1WGA ... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Thank you. wwg1wga.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’«
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

BLESS YOU!!

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

You too! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

πŸ˜‡.... yep.... Everyone, this right here!!!!!

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Conservative supporting my President Donald J. Trump! Mother of 2 sons and wife to a great 20 yr. Navy vet who is a rock to our family.

Thank you sweetheart. Yes many need to hear this message. It is so true and I thank you for saying it and reminding us. God bless you!

In response Sunlyn 777 to her Publication

Sometimes I need the reminder myself πŸ˜… thank you, I pray you too are blessed! πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrumpπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Brought a great amount of tears to my eyes, thank you, I needed to hear this πŸ™

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Bless you πŸ™πŸ€, I'm so sorry I made you tear up. I love you sweet friend, chin up, you are doing an amazing job ok?

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for such an uplifting message . It's very much appreciated--by many of us, I'm certain.
πŸ’žπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I'm just happy it got to the people who needed to see, I want us all to meet together at the finish line for a big group hug! πŸ€—πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Thank Q!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread