QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I love this.

Did you by chance post something about onions, peels and all in combination with something else?

😁
There was a post some time ago about onions, using all the parts of the onion for certain uses, as the onions peels have benefit.
In combination im not recalling at the moment.
Thought i've been creating combinations for many years.
Love health and longevity, conscious awareness, choosing to learn, grow, connect with others, being supportive with humanity for a collective energy.
Thank you.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

A woman on e told me as children when they were ill would slice a fresh onion and put it on the sole of their foot and socks over when they went to sleep. Also saw to steep onion leaves in hot water for 20 min to make a health tea. I’ve included raw onion and garlic each day in my Greek salad. Delicious and seems to benefit in many ways. Eating basil will freshen the breath and extra health benefitsπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Aw, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.
Love salads, onions garlic.
Was thinking about onions in hot water, extracting beneficial properties.

Have found information suggesting onions pulling toxins from the body from external applications, have not to this date used this method.
Been keeping a healthy diet, do not get sick in years, not even a sore throat.
Optimal health is important.
Much love, blessing for your ongoing moments.
Together love=truth, we change our selves and share with a collective.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™‚πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread