Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

QPatriot ๐Ÿ’ฅFINAL BATTLE! โ›ˆ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒŸPsyops coming in strong! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

๐Ÿค”Couple of nasty and mean witches.
Amazing they've ever had an audience.๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™„

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

True! And oh so ugly and shrill! They are part and parcel of MSM brainwashing and treason so GITMO would be too good for them.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

True! And oh so ugly and shrill! They are part and parcel of MSM brainwashing and treason so GITMO would be too good for them.

(3) Show this thread

I think it would make more of an impact if they weren't forced off the air by outside forces but that enough of their viewers wake up and say "no more" causing the shows ratings to plummet so low that it is no longer profitable to produce, and they cancel themselves.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I totally agree but, everything on MSM needs to go too. It is all programming and distraction. Be especially aware of what you children are watching. Just saying.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

IT CAN ONLY BE THE DEVIL KEEPING THEM AFLOAT AND ON THE AIR

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Yep!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Two of the most hateful man trannies out there - pretending to be women and to understand women's issues!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ’ฉ