lmao im literally nobody in search of TRUTH.

Whatever the LORD has in store for me, I will
gladly accept. FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

You're a nobody!?
What a coincidence me too! 🀭🀍

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

CHANGE IS COMING IN FAST
A Haiku by Jason Webber
Dedicated to my Sister Serah Oceane (@queenesther)

Change is coming in fast.
Stay in LOVE and be happy.
A new world is ahead.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

πŸ˜„ That was Lovely! Thank you for sharing that with me πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ•Š

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

We should do virtual a Haiku event here on AU like they used to ancient Japan. 😁

Your Haiku is inspirational!

Oh I'd love that it's such a simple poem form that anyone can participate, I'd love to read how other word lovers string sentences together to paint their short story in small syllables.

Let’s see if we can get a Haiku thread going then!

I’m happy to explain the format and happy to just invite everyone to contribute in comments. 😁

A theme - perhaps β€œHope” or β€œLove.” All contributions should follow the theme. I think it would have the potential to be very uplifting.

We could even showcase some by creating a nice meme with them with an inspirational pic?

YES TO ALL OF THAT! πŸ˜„πŸ™
I'd be happy to help contribute a new haiku and share your thread starter so others see it, now I'm really excited, I hope lots of people participate! Can't wait to see all the creativity! πŸ€—

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it