“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

What a time to be alive!! It has been quite the journey for us all….to all you Patriots who have fought so hard together I am honored to have been a small part of it 🙏🏻❤️

A very special thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have guided me and supported me from the beginning and welcomed me with so much kindness when I arrived here unexpectedly in Texas 22 months ago (you all know who you are). I love you all so much and cannot wait to all be together having the biggest celebration in human history, The Best Really Is Yet To Come 🥳💃🕺

God Bless each and every one you….God Bless ALL the children…..God Bless our Military The Saviors of Mankind….God Bless Donald J Trump….and GOD BLESS THE USA! 🇺🇸🦅❤️🤍💙🙏🏻

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🙏🏼🥰 God Bless you to Chris! Welcome to Texas!

So happy to be here Beverly! It has felt like home since the moment I landed in DFW and got out of that sh!thole DC. I believe I will just plant my roots here and hang around for the next 1000 years ❤️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻