“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

What a time to be alive!! It has been quite the journey for us all….to all you Patriots who have fought so hard together I am honored to have been a small part of it 🙏🏻❤️

A very special thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have guided me and supported me from the beginning and welcomed me with so much kindness when I arrived here unexpectedly in Texas 22 months ago (you all know who you are). I love you all so much and cannot wait to all be together having the biggest celebration in human history, The Best Really Is Yet To Come 🥳💃🕺

God Bless each and every one you….God Bless ALL the children…..God Bless our Military The Saviors of Mankind….God Bless Donald J Trump….and GOD BLESS THE USA! 🇺🇸🦅❤️🤍💙🙏🏻

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

wow where have all those months gon Chirs?? crazy hey

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I’ll tell ya where Redski….in the wood chipper never to be lived evee again in this lifetime. Timeline .//delete lol

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Red Edge, click on at the bottom under it