we are the news now...so let us back on :)

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Q: Do you revive an old suspended twitter account or start fresh.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

didnt twitter turn those accounts over to people to double check and possibly turn over to one of the 3 ltr agentcies..like facebook did?

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

They?

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

I betcha they are archived... on a Chyneeze server. 🎰

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

yes, I remember VK mentioning something along the same lines…

Very very interdasting indeed….. maybe more than just archived.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am thinking itll be cool.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Hopefully won’t have to remember handles and passwords! I betcha we get dropped right back where we were where it all started, followers, dm’s, groups will all be there waiting

#FutureProvesPast

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

OMG, I so hope so! That was my family, where I first heard of the Wikileaks and Julian, the arrival of future President Trump coming down the escalator, the awesome small groups of people that chatted together. I just finally found home again on AU in April of this year, but what fun it will be if everything is intact!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Content & followers are gone?

One of my accounts is in a read-only mode and that is what I see.

I never did see Entheos complete this, did you?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

No, but this followed...

2 pics

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I left before then............. started from scratch several times....... followers aren't important - some of the archived posts would be interesting to look back on.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

not 100% sure on that!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I betcha you might be right. 😀