Not sure if there are any connections here or not but...

Elon is from South Africa

RFK gave a speech in South Africa called the “Ripple of Hope” speech.

We may want to look into that speech a bit more.

#KennedyVision#ripple

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Formally known as Day of Affirmation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o57dEuXj-Y

Robert F. Kennedy: Day of Affirmation Address in South Africa (aka 'Tiny Ripple of Hope') - FULL - YouTube

Robert F. Kennedy's 'Day of Affirmation Address' (aka "A Tiny Ripple of Hope") at Cape Town University. Delivered on June 6th 1966, Jameson Hall, Cape Town, ...

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Those "ripples of Hope" we all manifest will join to form an unstoppable energy ...

"Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask Why Not". RFK

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Rita N-C to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Such a beautiful speech. His voice, like JFK's had a calm about it, a sincerity that cultivated trust and offered hope. ❤️

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Yes, a ripple of hope, it keeps growing,
I keep praying this movie ends,
ends with the children saved,
ends with God's blessing.

Sunset on the evil.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Bobby Kennedy's 'Ripple of Hope' Speech - YouTube

Bobby Kennedy delivered a speech, known as a 'Ripple of Hope', to the University of Cape Town in South Africa amidst racial tensions. On arrival in Johannesb...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

powerful words…as relevant today as they were back then❤️

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

"The First Element of a Civil Society is the Freedom of Speech"

~ Bobby Kennedy

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has some frens in South Africa and some in Guana. No idk how to spell it!
Nana has something to tell ya Doq, you gonna wanna here this.
dm wont say in public.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🇿🇦

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

#XRP
🇺🇸🍿