Only people mentioned by @JimmieRivers in this post can reply

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication

Love it! Great job, Patriot. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Had to screen shoot the 17 x 2 . ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“ Love all these amazing syncs and GOoD vibez!

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

This is way too cool!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

Nice 1/27 delta on the Eve of 10/27 > 1/27 ๐Ÿ‘€

WOW you're on Fire --- love it!

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

#2A, #USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง #SaveTheChildren

Noice ๐Ÿ‘Š

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

You just made my afternoon even more enjoyable. Thank you!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ Jimmie
lets go ๐Ÿ˜œ

In response Red Edge to her Publication

LOL - good one!

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts