#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Oh My Gosh Im So Addicted To My Phone I Feel Like Im Talking To God In Gematria 😜/ If You Are In Fear Then You Are In A State Of Being Called Dis Ease / My Sweet Angel Loves Me πŸ˜‡πŸ’ž/ I Want My Existence To Matter / I Am Not Toying With You / I Am Tired Of This Game Of Figure Out The Matrix Of Existence 🀬/ Heavens Arrival Of The King And Queen Angels / The Cannabis High Is Just You Speaking To God / Use Your Words Like Tools / Mathematics Harmony Ruled All The World / Superior Bloodline Of God 🦌/ Live In A Scripted Reality / Change Vibration Frequencies / Communicating God Messages 🐲/ I Need God So Much Right Now πŸ˜ͺ🦌/ Never Gonna Give You Up / By His Stripes We Are Healed / For In Faith You Are Risen / Aquarius The Water Bearer β™’
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=+%23WeAreNATO+%23FreedomAtWork
256-652
2503-3052
TS 9:00

Analyze the connection.
Learn to read the map.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -"father's brother", a king of Isr., also a false prophet
Greek -Alpha

Hebrew -darkness, gloom
Greek - a messenger, one sent on a mission, an apostle

Hebrew -a wheel
Greek -he that, if a man, whether any, whosoever

Hebrew -Chelets, two Israelites
Greek -iota

Hebrew -to give
Greek -learned, eloquent

Hebrew - treachery
Greek - to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it