APL going up or down election night?

*Like post so we know how many voted.

Up

Down

Same

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

[They] will do anything and everything to stop the count on election night; their evil has no boundaries. Expect false flags. Be aware, be careful. Vote in person early. Then go home.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

There's no way the deep state will let the elections go ahead. The People have woken up to all their different ways to cheat. There will be too many eyes on them to do what they did in 2020. If they lose the House and Senate they are fooked.
Question is how do they cancel/postpone the elections?
Whatever they do the APL goes up.
The Great Awakening is worldwide, so we need the EPL to go up and a stolen/postponed mid term election won't do it.
I predict more pain [scare event], maybe even the aliens we were promised.
Whatever happens remember
LIfe is good
God is great
and we are all blessed to be living through the most exciting time in human history.
WWG1WGA

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In Oregon you don't need to be fluent in English to vote.
15 languages for voting

How many fooking ballots are they printing and making sure you get the correcto lingo ~

https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Pages/Voters-Pamphlet.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2ciqbGXSJS1HHheYCmgkqp-WgFrzVNTld0yjaRlm9taBofi9z2YG2k9ps

Do these results mean THAT most of us anticipate more cheating?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

APL = 11612

I came across this ...
Title:
Telephone conversation # 11612, sound recording, LBJ and JOHN CONNALLY, 3/2/1967, 9:22PM
Duration: (min: sec):
10:34
Reference No.:
Description:
CONNALLY DISCUSSES INFORMATION HE HAS LEARNED FROM PRESS ABOUT JIM GARRISON INVESTIGATION, FIDEL CASTRO'S ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT IN JFK ASSASSINATION, CIA'S AND RFK'S ALLEGED EFFORTS TO KILL CASTRO; LBJ DISCUSSES ALLEGATIONS, RFK'S SENATE SPEECH ON VIETNAM

https://www.discoverlbj.org/item/tel-11612

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

./sync

no mistakes!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Calling it
Same election night, but up by the end of the weekend.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Lion Hart to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Dems that vote republican, for the 1st time ever, that is what is gonna be the APL kicker😉 their vote will be stolen, their eyes will be wild with righteous anger😏#HowDoesItFeelToBeUs 🇺🇸

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

IF there is an election night. I don’t believe there will be.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Hopefully the Democrats will be pissed off, and we are celebrating

IMO, I believe these criminals will cheat like never before. Its going to be a blue fake wave. Then all heck is going to break out because everyone will see through it all.

Buckle up

IMO, I believe these criminals will cheat like never before. Its going to be a blue fake wave. Then all heck is going to break out because everyone will see through it all.

Buckle up

Buckle up

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

up for sure. they will let them steal it. too much
hype on both sides that republicans are going to run away with it. (in reality they will) hopefully this time more people wake up as to what happened in 2020... IMO

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

My money is on a red wave that still cannot beat the cheating (part of movie). This gets the normies fired up and then we go from there. We haven’t seen the real “pain” part yet.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☺️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Wait, who’s we? 🤔

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

if there is even an election

I didn't think there would be an election this time around.
What am I missing here ? 🤔

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Definitely up. Even if they are unsuccessful in their steal attempt, people are gonna be pissed. If they APPEAR to be successful with the steal, people are gonna be pissed. End of the line.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

And, if there’s no election, people are going to be pissed.

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I'm going to say up since they've been setting the stage for us stealing the election or the election is not going to happen.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I said same but with a little of this on the side.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Looks like it went up today👀

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

+007 - Hmmm????

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Probably nothing but hell of a coincidence

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

What would EVER cause it go down except total victory?

My answer is never down & up as warranted.

I dont think there will be an election 🤔

I dont think there will be an election 🤔

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Is there even going to be an election night this year?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Well it will never get to 10 ....
so i reckon it will peak alot upwards

Last night was the Oz/Fettermen debate....today at work people were saying they were not even going to bother voting. I don't like Oz either, but Fettermen? We can't just give it to Fettermen without a fight.....Go Vote! Unless for some reason no one can.😃👍👍