Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Lol… Love that!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

That was mighty funny stuff. I love the humor today.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

ikr??? funny day today!

(1) Show this thread

Perfection - ThanQ

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

That's awesome! 😂
Hat tip to the creator 😎

Date of that Tweet.... 4/4/22

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Your Favorite President is BACCKKK☺️

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

He never left….let’s see if he catches [them] by suprise with an early Halloween trick by revealing himself on of his camofluage anon accounts!