Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

✨That made me cry. God is amazing.

Sol in a jar...soul

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Is that the one I see flickering some nights?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Night to Day

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

wait… they are singing Beatelgues over and over?!?! what. in. the. actual. hell..
🎥🍿

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Is this what I have been seeing in our Western sky moving East every clear night? I know someone who got vid on his phone and he captured something totally different. A concave craft with big windows.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

calling occupants of interplanetary craft?

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wow! ❤️🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Windows of Heaven.❤️

magique 🙏💖💫🤩

magique 🙏💖💫🤩

...but has it already super nova'd and not reached us yet?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well... what are stars?

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

My skymap app tries to convince me I'm looking at "Venus" when I See this in my Western night sky.

Yep.
Totally just a planet, a bajillion gagillion miles away.
😏

I've got gorgeous recorded footage of spectacular sights!
😍💫🙌

Have we been lied to & they are one in the same? ☀️

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Here we go again😎 already caught the 111,222😊 and here is the 333🎇

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Nice 👍...You are getting activated to jump on the right timeline/Hz, from your team. Some codes are for healing as requested via prayers, while others are due to one's positive work to be able to get on the right timeline for your own manifestation-projection to become a reality. Why always be grateful for the codes seen daily. This is the freedom codes, in synchronicities. It is unpacking one's DNA to higher realm of existence & only thru inner-work can one be granted to access them. ✨

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

♥️💥
i did yesterday too!!! 3 in a row i hit the heart button to get 26.....the numbers are trippy

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

2 years ago, I had my telescope pointed at something that looked just like this.

Scintillating was the word I used to describe it. Many said it was Venus, but, Venus was not in that location when I was looking.

I do wonder about Nibiru, and its system of planets, the red and blue Kachinas, Hercolobus, Wormwood...

The images are screen grabs from the FAA Weather cams on Alaska - Seward South facing (when the weather is clear,l seems to give the best view.

Of course, then one must also consider the likelyhood of Project Blue Beam being used, too.

Hard to know what is really going on, trying to trust my gut, but there are too many options right now that all seem as possible as the next one.

I hope we discover the truth soon.

Feel like I am worn to a nub now.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Trusting God is building something beautiful in us & with us.🙏

(1) Show this thread

GM Johnny! Just amazing! ✨🌟✨

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

great burst of light ✨️