I had to take some time away. My husband filed for divorce at Christmas. I have had to get things in order and start a plan B for my life. It has taken some time, but I am actually becoming a happier person without him in my life. He thinks I am a crazy person for believing in Q and that is his right. Some day, he will have to say sorry to me for remaining a sheep. I am thankful to those who helped open my eyes to truths and thankful I have a place where I can find like minded people. God bless all of you here.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey, I so appreciate how real, vulnerable, and authentic you have been throughout this process. The pain you’ve been through is something many have endured, but sadly ended in tragedy. You are strong, brave and committed to the truth and a better future.
The best is yet to come. You’ve earned this.
Sending Love & Hugs

It’s the hardest thing we will do-
staying strong & true in order to reach down and help others up. We are not in this battle alone. (although it can certainly feel that way)
Thanks-I love you too💞

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhoenixRizing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phoenix Rizing, click on at the bottom under it