πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga#Trump
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!πŸ’—πŸ™

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love Dr. Lee Merritt β€οΈπŸŽ‰ She is fantastic.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Is there a link to the whole video? I've tried finding it and can't. I would love to hear the entire video she put out...

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Hi Laurie! Here is a link to the entire video which is 32 min. long.

https://rumble.com/v1owcgh-parasites-a-new-paradigm.html

This video as well as some others that are must see as well can be found on her website along with her Parasite Protocol where she explains how to treat yourself and where to get the medications.

https://drleemerritt.com/

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga#Trump
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I found one in which she continues a bit longer https://rumble.com/v20pg18-dr-lee-merritt-parasites-a-new-paradigm.html

(2) Show this thread

PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home πŸ’–πŸΈ

Thank you!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Wish i knew all about this when my sister got diagnosed with cancer...
she oassed away in 2018 😭

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I am sorry! It is horrible how they have lied to us about everything!!!

(1) Show this thread

It's awesome that people are discovering more affordable and safer Kanser Kures!!!

I have been digging into Ivermectin after watching this video as her comments about it not working on eggs was concerning.

I also just learned in this link below, that parasites do develop a tolerance to horse paste, after so many generations. The advice was to be very judicious with it.

I wanted to share with you all the way to avoid this when you get to maintenance is to switch up your anti-parasitics and work in ones that also kill the eggs such as wormwood and Mimosa Pudical Seed.

By alternating, the next generation that has developed immunity to the last anti-parasitic gets walloped by the switcharoo its parents and grandparents never met.

Also, Korean Red Pine needle oil, Pine Gum Resin, and Oreganol p37 are all strong contenders for your switchouts..

To ease Herx reactions, keep the body tissues alkaline and you can take activated charcoal to help mop up the slaughter.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Also check into food grade DME...Diatomaceous Earth. We use this as a natural wormer for dogs and horses. Not the same as a pool store sells. Must be Food Grade!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

@IAM13888 This was a really great video with perfect timing!!! I was getting ready to do Ivermectin protocol when this posted! All in God's timing... Thank you!

Thank you! Another product you could incorporate into this protocol on the off days would be diatomaceous earth. Its inexpensive, all natural silica from marine sea plankton. It binds to toxins and also parasites as well but also great for hair, skin and nails. Make sure to get human grade DE. A tablespoon in a glass of water. Great for dusting pets for fleas, killing adults and dries up eggs. Use caution w dusting as you (or your pet)don’t want to breathe this in your lungs.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

I take DE with activated charcoal daily.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

It also pairs well with betonite clay as DE removes heavy metals too, the clay helps pull them out.

(3) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Thank you so much for sharing this. Great video.

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you for sharing!!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION = TRUTH !!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Dr. Lee Merritt is great, she has completely had to change all she thought she knew. Very open and a great mind and resource. She jokes if you would have told her a few years ago what she now knows (conspiracy) to be true she would have said you're smoking rope! Now she says she questions everything....as we all should!
Karen Kingston has all the sauce in the form of patents and the ability to read/present the complex information.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Excellent! A must watch.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

"They know but they can't say or they might lose their funding." That bit was upsetting.

Warrior for Truth and Justice

You can download The Elimination Protocol for Parasites from Dr. Lee Merritt's website.

https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/PARASITES.pdf

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

Thank you.

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

very Helpful - thank you

(4) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

πŸ‘Thank you

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I tried to tell my in laws about this on Sunday. If it doesn't come from Fox news, they don't listen. I find it incredibly frustrating, but then again I don't want to hear them say word one about their health issues to me-ever again.

(5) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Great video! Thank you for sharing! Can anyone send me a link to get ivermectin, i am using the paste button would like to get s prescription.I live in NY and it’s not available here. Thanks so much!

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Here is some info on where to purchase.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Danny healed himself after countless drs told him numerous times he would die ....also thousands of people of all ages and ailments calling in testimonials.. ...the ivm pills do not even come close to paste which is much more pure ...IVM is a mold that comes fron the soil and i do truly believe its a miraculous gift from mother nature to all mammals .....i highly suggest listening to one show (all shows under music files) ...https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion

(3) Show this thread

Excellent ... it reminds me of the same protocol for getting rid of fleas (parasite too) if you have outdoor pets, they can bring in the fleas and you need to cycle the threatment to get the eggs.

Y E S makes perfect sense.
Thank you for sharing this.

Dr. Carrie Madej also mentioned the hydrogel, it was in a helmet saying they were using the AI to connect the pilots to the air/space craft and their mind was controlling the ship. (5G enhancement)

Thank you Dan 😊

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

SO informative! Thank you!!!

would anyone know what the the maintenance recommendation are? She mentioned it at thw end of the video.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

I just watched it, yes it cuts out about that time but she did say once you get to 3 days on and a month off with no symptoms that's when you are in maintenance mode, just keep doing that.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

https://drleemerritt.com/

she has a web page just found it

(2) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Great info! I'm going to get the D paste and detox soon as well.. Thank you so much❀️

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

THANK U.....

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Great video, thank you for posting. I wish he would have discussed what mg dosage he takes.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

It's based on weight. 12MG is about standard.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

This link was posted by another patriot and should be very helpful.
https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/PARASITES.pdf

(2) Show this thread

She’s good!

I watched an interview with her today on PSB news 24/7 Live stream, Connecting the dots with Dan Happel... She is right on ... ThanQ for posting