Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

This video is from 1986. Please, when you get time watch it. Its 1 hr and 1/2 long... very interesting to understand what he is saying.... and keep in mind at how much they have lied to us about everything including "climate change"....πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰πŸ€”

"GALEN WINSOR was a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL; San Jose, CA; and Wilmington, NJ.
Among his positions of expertise, he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people πŸ‘ˆπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌβ€¦ so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world’s most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986

videoπŸ”»πŸ”»
https://youtu.be/AMJO6dVTdP0?t=6

watched that a long time ago πŸ‘πŸ˜ they lie about nuclear power just like everything else! kinda like how they say mercury is poisonous. they ban everything that can help us

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @larrymcintire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from larry mcintire, click on at the bottom under it