Good Question...You?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim you asked so...for me it was bible vs God.
hard truths...
bible thumpers are just as brainwashed as normies.
god is a concept god is not found in a book written by man...love is what is real (the source) and god can be found within...🙊
finding God is a spiritual understanding within oneself.
not some bullsh!t preacher man telling us wth the bible says. (some really believe their BS but pass judgement on everyone else... very christian of them!)🙉
one thing about our movement that conflicts with logic is the god/religion issue. if we were lied to about history does one honestly think the bible isnt lies too?.
KJV was written in part by W shakesphere...wake up.😂
proof bible is altered nag hamadi library found in 1940's (dead sea scrolls are different from canonized books.)🙈
and other cultures w/their symbolisms (archetypical) of their cultures understanding of the source/God!
maybe more proof? the direct translation of lords prayer circulating on here yesterday.

John Panella’s books (the divine secret garden) cleared this up for me. I was angry at first with the thought of how decieved I was but knew it was the truth!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WelcomeHome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debra ..., click on at the bottom under it