It's Not My Story To Tell.

THE CHOICE TO KNOW WILL BE YOURS. Q

#Biblical

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Patrick was raised overseas, to protect the bloodline in case something happened to John. Both Mother and Father gave up
a son to help save humanity. As a Mother, I can’t imagine!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Me neither.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh such a sweet picture!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the love of the father for his son, for all his children. protection a bigly with the divine masculine. and powerful love makes sacrifices. know it is not your story to tell. but so hope this story is told. lots of prayers for this family🙏💙

💕 the 💕 for animals that little boy had! A hero before he even knew, he would be!

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I want to know.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response CharRose to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊❤️😇

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Seeing the 316 - the first thing I thought about was,
John 3:16---for God so love the world, he gave his son.

(1) Show this thread