UPDATE: XI HAS BEEN REINSTALLED AS PCC PRESIDENT AND IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED AND EXECUTE THE [ds] OFFICIALS BEHIND THE SHOOT, PER THE ROTHSCHILD'S REQUEST

I love the look on her face.. like, I dare you to bite me.
~ Bruce Lee

The military is protecting Xi, Poland sent a 50-mile convoy, headed to Beijing to surround Xi's house and put him on protective house arrest. Currently, while on TV, Xi has Hu Jintao and his protegees Li Keqiang and Wang Yang arrested. Hu was the former globalist cabast and PCC president, and Wang Yang has been placed on house arrest until further notice.

Someone tried an army against Xi, but military protection came to his aid. The big four powers: China, Russia the United States, Israel and the UK are all taking the storm against the 12 Apostles of Dan. The wind of change is upon us!
Massimiliano Grasso II
WWG1WGA ðŸĶ…🇚ðŸ‡ļðŸ‡ŪðŸ‡đ🇷🇚
https://t.me/joinchat/aFaAbRpLX6oyODVk?fbclid=IwAR3-tcGHEKK6C7PxIEpjYaKciG6A8ZyoJWw5qUmGQUJhxGxpwrps4ObOGbc

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Bruce lee's epic yelling - YouTube

Bruce lee kicking ass while yelling in peoples faces

(1) Show this thread