TRUMP just Retruthed DAVE!!

Yes, X22 DAVE! Somebody Stop Me!!

GAME ON. Q is out of the BOX. X22 always refers to Q!! 😜🙌🇺🇸🤣

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

timing is everything, look at how many people close to Trump have been on the "spotlight" interviews.
Great news for a great channel

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

His most recent… talks about Gold/Bitcoin (which I still question Bitcoin). New Currency!

I am still in Shock he Retruthed X22. I am listening to today’s now! https://rumble.com/v1poo0b-ep.-2907a-the-economy-imploding-will-be-the-death-blow-to-cbwef-and-ds.html

Yes, bitcoin was first in the game. The metals will always be a safe haven. Coins that have assets and utility will make it but 95% will zero out. I am not a Bitcoin person either, more like a silver stacker! ;)
I happy for Dave, very professional reporting for a long time, Trump have been on a Q tour of sorts and re-truthing many of our old favs, Dave's turn!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Eddy Z, click on at the bottom under it