TRUTH~ I have walked through hell and back through a lifetime of heartbreak, extremely tense situations, and trials to finally be able to stand tall and speak mine. I have also overcame the tight grip of alcohol.

A humble thanks to JulsA “acquaintance” for taking the time and giving me encouragement to speak my truth to a rep I was nervous to talk with about my truth earlier this year!

TRUTH~ God is very real and I believe that some of us face many trials in life that would tear others apart if they went through the same. I believe God does this not only to test our faith but also to make us strong fearless fighters for justice and accountability to those who use the system against innocent people.

Stand tall in your TRUTH! You have experienced all of the pain and heartbreak and was resilient through it all. You have a purpose from coming through the ashes of despair! You have a voice and the power to make a difference for others! Dont let that go to waste.

Only people mentioned by @Justice55Halo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice55 Halo, click on at the bottom under it