#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just lining up some Personal things. Will be offline tomorrow.

Keep vibes high!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where your want to go next!

Nana was gone today and will be tomorrow a lot too. Will send pic when I get a chance from our event.
Love you all!
Remember that they are going to throw so much bullshit at us, use your heart resonance, ask God, don't make snap decisions when you have time to think calmly about it.
You know their game plan is to keep your attention focued one thing while they do their dirty somewhere else.
Magick tricks.

Love you all.

We are going to have new ppl here because Nana has been telling ppl what a great group of Patriots we have here that will discuss issues with them without getting our drawers in a wad, or yelling at them.
Remember to prepare yourself mentally for a time when there will be no internet for a bit.
You are ready!
Others will depend on you!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We appreciate you Nana. I better chill on my Kubrick/ Trump Blood-Red Wave posts or I'll scare off the newbies.

Good Night.

So tired I think I might be asleep already and really longer day tomorrow, BUT SUCH FUN!

Nah, they have met crazy Nana already, not sure ya'll can scare em worser!
If they still come after meeting Nana... Well....
Night!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it