This vid I shared on twitter just b4 we all got banned. Finally was able to dig up, fr my archives, the one BIG-exciting moment that confirmed the covert B2/22 raptors (for those who knows know) seemed to purposely pan over straight up over our side of the reflection pool overhead. My son even asked one time why are they always flying over us. It was a trigger event that activated my BIGGER missions ahead of this, w/c I wasn't even aware of it until I was being asked to go beyond CA. Post this DC event, mos later, was led to 5D Earth Map, due to frustration on my 1st mission leg, Dorian event. AND the rest was history. Mission Accomplished, as VK said, w/c all were done w/ the keystones-major Lemurian Chakra sites (Crown/Heart/Root, Water-Fire elements), per the sacred 5D Earth System of Mother GAIA, built by the Builder race eons for this liberation. Rest are just cleaning up of dark energies w/ gridcrew BTS. #NothingIsCoincidence#CovertGKMissions#COBRAOpsTeamWorkInDC2019

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it