🗣️Lara Logan responds to Newsmax: "I really don't care what Newsmax says and does at all. Not one bit. But going to what I actually said, the reason I believe that people reacted that way is it's all about the children.

The question they don't want us asking is... 'Where are all the Missing Children?'"

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

IT is ONE thing to ask a question....

INSINUATION is a DIFFERENT GAME.

NEWSMAX has a # of show hosts w/ "Real life experience" & "Niche" socio-economic identification that makes them savvy @ researching & presenting "CURRENT EVENTS" authentically to millions of 🇺🇸s too smart & disaffected to tolerate lame-stream sniveling on other TV channels.

NONE-the-less,
"tale-bearing",
"back-biting",
"mud-slinging"
gossiping & slandering the competition,
especially when its all done "3rd party",
NO SPECIFICS,
very UNPROFESSIONAL,
INTENDED to WOUND,
NOT to build UNDERSTANDING,
let alone HEAL🇺🇸...

It makes me want to assign:
D-hall for ALL concerned,
in which the offenders must diagram WHAT & WHY they've asserted the trash-talking they've indulged in & MAPPING OUT
SUITABLE paths to RESOLUTION,
honoring ALL parties INTEGRITY.

Hey there, person or people at Newsmax
who decided to ban Lara Logan because
she's talking about child trafficking.
Are you all afraid of being found out?
(You Bastards!)

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

They NEVER should have touched our children. NEVER. THEIR DAY HAS COME!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

looks Romanov

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Only 10% of the population has blue eyes. Is there a connection to blue eyes and the great awakening ????

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Only 10% of the population has blue eyes. Is there a connection to blue eyes and the great awakening ????

I love it!!
This is what MSM hides!!!
This is what MSM adverts attention away from at all costs!!
Tell on the Politicians!!
Tell of the Fake Pastors!!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH........

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Where are the missing children going?
Does the Federal Government have any protection law for children?Protection from kidnapping?

cant stand her.

[Infiltration not invasion].

Stew Peters is running the same gig.

“in the day and age of tracking” yeah Ms. McChrystal lover.

We know exactly that that McChrystal and DARPA track and target conservatives based on the Q drops.

Information warfare. Not all anons are authentic.

MindWar > Michael Aquino > Michael Flynn > Stanley McChrystal > Lara Logan

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Holy shiit! I heard about Her interview but only just watched. She laid it out! God bless Her and Her courage. Protect Her and keep Her safe.
That audiance has serious range.
Wow.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless and protect Lara Logan she is warrior.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Exactly!! Where are the 800,000 children that go missing each year in the USA??? This is not even a drop in the bucket compared to the children that go missing each year eorldwide?? What is happening to them??? The Elephant in the room! Maybe there should be more focus on this than the fing transgender bullshit! Yes I am pissed!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

You Go Diane.....I am with you and Pissed also!!!

(1) Show this thread