Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

personally wouldn't let it any where near me let alone my A$$
just saying 😌

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

China stopped giving him money, so I guess selling a book of bull shit seems to him a great way to get drug money. Wouldn't read it if someone gave it to me, only thing it would be good for is a fire starter.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I like what it was originally listed under:

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

💩Barf

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

😂🤣😆

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

😂😂

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

He thought that foot job was a beautiful thing. Is that in his memoire, I wonder? LOL What a creep.

Texas patriot... love for GOD and Country... Most important WWG1WGA!!!

Texas patriot... love for GOD and Country... Most important WWG1WGA!!!

fook that....