My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

my mom more then likely will go on a vent today because shes got china flu. shes 86 and im resigned to the fact that it would be better to leave the world as it stands. im a mommas boy and im surprised ive come to this realization because the real me would say stay but thats selfish. Gods will be done. she deserves a better life and this is an evil world. shes too beautiful. plz pray for my mom. God bless you all.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Praying for your mom right now. 🙏

may God bless you. i sure do appreciate your prayers...my mom does too❤️

Only people mentioned by @Brad_Davis in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Keep us posted! 🙏

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

she did end up on a higher level of care my friend but not yet ICU. oxygen levels were raised from 15ml to 40ml. she super depressed and doesnt want to talk to no one. thats not like her. its kinda scary that the nurses have all the power. fuck. is it what the patients want? i mean we are at their mercy. im in the healtjcare industry and this is weird. my mom wouldnt do this. she loves people.

(1) Show this thread