just wondering how charlie ward worked out for everyone tonight...its all about views and clicks...the more outlandish the more clicks and views=monetization=cash...why would any american believe a non american...im trusting the plan till april 5 2021...after that...think we start letting the world know...we no longer will sit by while our country is destroyed...what was it that JFK said about those who make peaceful revolution impossible?...

Only people mentioned by @BruceLee_g in this post can reply

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Bruce Lee to his Publication

...will make violent revolution inevitable! I'm leaning more towards it won't get to that, but it's a good warning. I'm with you on april-ish.
It still works out for CW, it has happened before. I'm not saying that means he is completely bs. He has multiple nda's! 🤭😆 Idk why a time was put out there. Today it seemed like a signal for the crazies to come out in droves. 🤷‍♀️

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

im no fan of charlie ward...hes great i guess for hopium and keeping people spirits up, but placing times and dates isnt good, especially when his prediction rate SUCKS...BUT AMERICAS is going to have to march on washington again...flynn basically said that on the latest video...constitution clearly states we have that right...politicans and the media are very scared right now...lets keep it that way...

(1) Show this thread

wonder what happened to him sayin today at 6 eastern military was taking over media? yeah right he has secret intel...... 3 sources confermed!