QUESTION the science. This is Elsa Einstein, Einstein's second "wife". Call me crazy, but I don't think this is just a case of the fuglies. They taught us to revere him and trust in his genius. But, was he just a player in their sick club? We really need to reevaluate the science we have been taught, the history we have been fed to believe, the institutions we have been misled to trust, and the idols that have been created to charm us with their spells. We have been SERIOUSLY duped!

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Sort of reminds me of this guy

Donald Plesence

🤪

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Well, he was not the cutest thing, but his wife looks like a man.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Looks like Einshtein's wife might have been a Barbara Bush-type Clone Gen 1.0 from the Sears & Roebuck catalog...Pearl necklace is extra!!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

He was a cross dresser and married to his cousin, I believe that is what I read. Another fraud!! Sigmund Freud was a fraud too - so sickening!!! 🤦‍♀️

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

100%. In fact, Freud is very similar to the word fraud. I honestly think they are mocking us and telling us, at the same time....

(1) Show this thread