#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Grand rising!

A few tips: dig deep into the names of everything, the locations, the dates, the colors the numbers the symbols, everything besides face value. Because theres a hidden layer to all of this that we are desperately trying to show you that exists even in your own life. Down to the finest of details.
Face value is a lie.
What details from your life are sticking out? Did you grow up on Phoenix street? Why Phoenix? We are rising like the Phoenix now. What was your high school mascot/colors? Mine were black and gold. We Play Black, AU GOLD.
See how this works now?

DIG DEEP to see the hidden world.
Love you all. β€πŸ™πŸ«€

Heres a good example of the style

Junior told us he was going to take ALEVE of absence for awhile by using a bottle of ALEVE.
So simple right? But so easy to overlook without the right set of eyes.

PLEASE PLEASE learn the comms.

Everything else falls into place once U start figuring all these comms out. Learning the comms is for everyone. Knowledge is for everyone.

❀

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Keep telling, more will understand as truth comes out. You can't Fly with a broken leg or can you ????

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Bonus points for the hand sign signal for Q.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

107 went boxing