Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Sending you tonnes of love💚

I didn't maKe this for me but for eveyone when SHTF. Help who you can.💙

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

🙏❤️ Continued love and prayers!!!

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

🙏Sending prayers and imploring God for a miracle for His greater glory. 🙏

you are in my heart, mind and most of all prayers, NOW.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I want you to have an etheric med bed type prayer miracle, if the physical one aren’t here, doesn’t mean the etheric ones through divine intervention & prayer can’t be. I don’t like false hope but I like negative thought manifestation even less. I want you fully recovered. if God has other plans I can’t know but I trust God, and no matter what I pray for your miraculous healing Annie, Photon. ✨ 🙏🏻❤️

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi Photon, you are on my mind so often. Praying for you friend. Love and healing prayers. 💛🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you are feisty⚔️🤍praying along with all these others for your healng

♥️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏💞

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Continuing to send you healing prayers, in Jesus name 🙏 🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

❤️🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sending love always, along with healing thoughts.

So happy to see you post! 🙏🏻❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

There's our fighter. How ya doin?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

How are you feeling Annie? 🙏❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Inpaim.Feeling stupid fot hoping for amed bed🙄

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

" Manifest ! "

🙏💖

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Sending you love, Annie. 🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen!
🙏❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

We love you🙏❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🙌🏻

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

🍀🍀🍀

🙏So many need savibg😪

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I used to think that was the way it was supposed to go... nice wish but in reality they are all busy wishing someone would come and assist them.. boy was I so .... I really thought that was the plan...

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Sending hugs and love and healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

😘💫🙏💝

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏✨💖

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

saying Ultra MAGA prayers for you the last 24 hours
💜🙏

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

We love you so much!!!