Today I was talking to a couple from England, who said they exchanged 40.00 Pound to Dollars and the exchange was 26.00 !!! 🀨 it is happening!

Only people mentioned by @SunCrystal369 in this post can reply

In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication

I wonder which will go down first the dollar or the pound! here in the UK with our frequent PM changes … i am more in tune with the US then hereπŸ˜‚

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

friends daughter is just back from Florida, at exchange in Scotland she got $1.15 for every pound, so 40 pounds gets 46 dollars, these folks was robbed

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

My family is in Scotland, that amount is not correct, they should have received $45 and some change. I used to get almost $2.00 per pound note....back in the good old days.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

This is what was told to me 2 days ago, by a couple visiting from England. 45.00 probably "should "be the rate, but this is a good indication that things are changing.

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

exchange rate 10/24/2022 40 GBP = $45.23

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

And Biden is President.

"Miss information is necessary." . . . It takes a strong mind, to maneuver both worlds. The facade / and what's really happening. πŸ˜‰

(2) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

they were ripped off... should've exchanged at $45+

If they were "ripped off" we need to be looking into the International Exchange Department at the airport!

I have a couple foreign currencies, I may be conducting an experiment myself. I will keep you posted.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

what was it in the past ?

In response Golden Times to her Publication

What was in the past??? . . . Tartaria; No taxes, Free energy, where Water once flowed freely (no dams) connecting all land and was used as a conduit for electrical energy flow, and Gold and Silver as "Real Money" for Free trade, no "Pharmakia" only Medicinal Tonics that come from the Earth Plane.
Devolution; "Back to the Future", "Future Proves Past" I believe this is where we are headed "Again"

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

My fren from Canada exchanges his Canadian money for US $s all the time and he loses a lot!
Like I mean a lot!
It has been worse the last few weeks than ever before I think.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think all that are "in the know" are so ready for this whole thing to just Implode already!!!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my yep