Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

@IAM13888 Can we find this guy?? on tik tok looks like@natural_heart_doctor

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Found him on Telegram….will try to locate the channel….

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

someone in one of the comments located the cardiologist on fb under natural heart doctor…..

(2) Show this thread

Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
Always hated oatmeal LOL 😂

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

💯🙌

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

What is this Doctors name and where does he practice???? I don't care how far away he is, it would be worth the drive!!!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

If anyone finds this doctor please let me know... My mom has had many heart issues and just suffered another heart attack recently,

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I wish he were my cardiologist.