#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

It Is Time For God To Reap What He Sows 🦌/ A Real Paradigm Shift Is Coming The Gears Of The Disease Machine Are Slowing To A Halt πŸ’₯/ That Whosoever Believeth In Him 🦌/ Heart Of God That Runs With Wolf Pack πŸ’–πŸΊ/ Always Searching For Answers / Our Best Days Are Yet To Come / Dont You Hear The Music Too / Six Hundred And Sixty Six / I Think About You All Day Long / Who Are The Two Witnesses 🦌🐲/ All The World Is Gonna Come Alive πŸ‘οΈ/ God Is Speaking Through You / Will Be Known As The Oracle Of God 🐲/ The Bible Is Concealing The Truth / Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / The Angel With The Open Scroll πŸ˜‡/ I Know Who I Am Now / The Spirit Guides Me At Times / The Clock Winds Down To Tribulation ⏰
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=We+always+RAS+to+the+occasion+
294-492
1764-4671
TS 16:05 - 4:05

We will never lose again win this is finished.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"It Is Time For God To Reap What He Sows 🦌/ A Real Paradigm Shift Is Coming The Gears Of The Disease Machine Are Slowing To A Halt πŸ’₯"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1390465480058671110?s=19

"It Is Time For God To Reap What He Sows 🦌/ A Real Paradigm Shift Is Coming The Gears Of The Disease Machine Are Slowing To A Halt πŸ’₯"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1391133646627786753?s=19

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Prison Version) (Official Video) - YouTube

β€œThey Don’t Care About Us” by Michael JacksonListen to Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/_listenYDSpike Lee directed two short films for Michael...

πŸ’₯

This post speaks to me in so many ways. As a veteran I have struggled with many different things, but as a veteran we live to tell the story, to be a part marching forwarding. We were strong enough to sign up and elist for our country and we should be standing up for everything we know is right in this country. And this means questioning and demanding answers from these corrupt leaders on all things trying to take our precious freedom away. Lets go!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @digitalretrofit in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Digital Retrofit to his Publication

Yes! Bravo and thank you for your service!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Thank you for your service & sacrifice β™₯️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Thank you for your service. Without all of you having our backs, we would be in a much different place.

Thank u so much for your service snd sacrifices. Stay strong a bit longer! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you so very much for your service. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We dropped the ball.

We have dropped the ball so many times in history.
In the days of Moses, Noah, many others, and now allowing things like abortion and child trafficking, but this time is different!

This time we win!
This time God sent Big Beings and Angelics to help.

This time we did not play the game because their game was so damn infiltrated for us to ever win by playing.

This time we deconstructed the game, we destroyed parts until the game no longer could work, and [they] were so arragant and over confindate that we would never beat them playing that they got sloppy!
We destroyed too many parts of the game before they noticed what we were doing.

In other words,
THEY ARE FOOKED!~

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™Thank You for Your ServiceπŸ™ God Bless You & Yours ❀️ Much LoveπŸ’–

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you for your service. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thank You for your Service!