ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NEW - Mashed potato attack on $110 million Monet painting in Potsdam, Germany.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/1584194911108468736/

@disclosetv
Successful brainwashing on display right there.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Shameful acts, by despicable people. Unfortunately, this is just a continuation of the destruction of our national monuments and statues that began during the BLM terrorism during covid. The liberals have been indoctrinated to destroy everything beautiful and worthwhile in our society. They have no respect or regard for our country, history, community, or creative contribution. They have no regard for God or His beauty. By definition, they represent the absence of godliness.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Almost? I just read and it seems that all 45 have been initiated. It's deeply concerning. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Welcome. I've been sharing this for 15 years with very little interest. Oh well. Here we are