Nuremberg 2.0 — Crimes Against Humanity is here! The whole CONvid agenda has fallen. Those that planned it from the top have been seized. The lower minions that actively participated & took money for this are realizing they have been set up or sold out by their higher ups. Many have sang like a good little bird. The ones with massive blood on their hands are desperately fighting to save themselves. Military tribunals will soon be taking place in Ukraine. Ukraine is a glimpse of their future fate. ❌☠️❌

NHS hospitals are wrongly recording baby deaths as STILLBIRTHS, sparking fears 'doctors are covering up "horrific accidents" to avoid scrutiny'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11322963/NHS-logging-baby-deaths-stillbirths-avoid-scrutiny.html

The CDC Opened Up Public Comments on Mandatory Covid Vaxes for Children — And the Blowback is Glorious
tinyurl.com/2hahe9ta

@drue86

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Out of synch. Appears to be dubbed.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WE MUST FIGHT, click on at the bottom under it