Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

She is disgusting, I stopped watching when Barbara Walters left. I use to Love Whoopi's acting now I can't even watch her movies. These days there are hardly any God Fearing People on TV worth watching in my opinion.

Suspended byTwitter, no notice or reason. zeroed everything. Hard finding the same people I followed but working on it and some new friends.

she is old and outdated and should not forcing her opinion on the public. Anything her cohosts say she has the opposite crabby thoughts . The look on her face when she speaks is more of a snarl, like I sucked my lemon today. She gives the show and discussions a bad VIEW.

that is a person who probably a pedophile also.

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Said the witch servant of satan

She is fooking retarded. That is all.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

eat shit and die. (sorry..) .... (not)....

USAF, MAGA, Christian, Not GOP or DFL but Patriot

Weird, an honest DemonRAT

Another MK ULTRA Dude.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

FKN STUPID BTCH

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

No right brain.
it's all empty in here head maybe?

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

we all know you are an Idiot!

But I guess she can get away with it, as she pretends to be a comedian...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

She's a cunt

That's right,@joyvbehar - you dont care about anyone but yourself, and saving your own stupid ass.... lets see what kind of crimes youre messed up in....

#GitmoCanHoldThemALL

is this real?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I doubt it is or they would have linked the original tweet on twitter.

If she deleted it it would be on one of those deleted tweet tracker sites.

getting sick of these fake screen shots that keep going around. @administrator needs to do something about the fake info on this site.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

Not surprised.