Only people mentioned by @Tracey54 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Tracey Guillory to his Publication

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Wow🥳❤️going to do that next time planting seeds

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Holy Cannoli, Batman ... this is awesome! WOW! TY 👍🙏💫

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

That is the old way to plant certain seeds, like turnip. It was called "spitting the seed" and was to be taken literally. People did the right thing until school and education destroyed the old way.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Growing your own garden takes on a whole new meaning! Thanks for this! Blessings to you!

Thats right 54, why they always remove em. Buy the seeded ones and smash em 😆🙌🏻

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

interesting!

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

so now i shall lick the seeds before i plant them. lol..

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

HOLY MOLEY I have never heard this before. That's incredible! Being a plant lover myself, this little revelation really speaks volumes and I am fascinated... thank you for posting! 💜🙏

🏃‍♀️ *runs off to the garden to spit on her seeds*

what happens if younate seeds then pooped in a hole....would that work too lol

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I guess I spit on my garden now?