Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

UNITED NATIONS IS SATAN< TRAFFICKING< AND PIZZAGATE IS REAL< and bet ya a fookin dollar to a doughnut they are still using those tunnels.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Doq!🤠

Well it looks like we are finally about to the place we have talked about for yrs.
Let's see who is still standing when the Storm subsides and the dust settles a bit.

We knew we would make it here, and we will make it to the other side of it as well.

It may be more difficult on the back side than most have anticipated because people will be people but my visions of the future are solid.

Stand in God Authority!🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

+++(!!!)

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Best comms ever

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Red Edge to her Publication

oh i wish i collected them all underways, thank god we are a body of patriots and anons, white knights from all over the World who have💌🪃

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

9:11 pm Think Mirror > 11:9
Election Day is 11/8 > Election Day + 1=11/9
https://qalerts.app/?q=Election+Day+%2B1
POst #4587, #4738

We share very few sentiments with our government.

911 pm