his Secret Service, Security details, Security arrangements,
other family members..
So you arrest him.
Are you taking him into custody?..
Is he under House arrest at Mar-a-Lago
or Bedminster?..
The CIA’s former director Hayden
said the other day in a supposed Tweet or meme,
that Trump needed to be arrested & possibly hung.
The people going after President Trump
are pretty voracious.
Saying that what he’s doing is a threat to the Democracy
& they’re not backing off..
The people behind this don’t just dislike Trump
there’s a certain venom, vehemence
because Trump has been vehement towards them.
“Are you going to close down Gitmo?
I built it for her!”..
The crowd that is wanting to do this
they want to send him to Gitmo 💥

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Such a great interview. One of the best conversations with Juan. Bards/Scott Kesterson is a godly man.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

❤❤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

THIS occurred to me this afternoon.
As Juan told us it will be a "Near Death Experience"...that can sound scary, but here is an encouraging thought.

I have heard dozens of if not hundreds of Near Death Experiences. Not one person would go back and change anything about the tragedy part of it they went though.

As they were drawn into the beautiful LIGHT they felt the most loved they had ever felt; the NDE brought true purpose to their life. They become LOVE.

So what if the NDE moment Juan speaks of is what Q was referring to in post 2450 on 11/7/18 (election eve this year-4 years ago), where they told us:

We are going to show you A NEW WORLD.
Those who are blind WILL SEE THE LIGHT.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA
Q

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

The deep state has been after us since Jesus was 2. They have always been after us. They want to arrest Trump like they did Jesus. And we all know how that went. 😉

God's got Donald J Trump, family, all folks helping for the righteous cause.....millions of God's people in unison for a long time.....Satan is powerless.....he may bark......but no real bite.....the song, "He could have called....10,000 Angels. God has "Legions" of righteous angels on assignment. THEY HAVE THIS!!!!! Stand back and watch the Salvation of the Lord!!! I really think it will be a "Red Sea Moment".

;)

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

SO....was feeling a bit anxious about what President Trump is/will go through.

Since, I'm most at peace when I am photo journaling nature (keeps me in the present), I headed outside, and as always my Guides/Angels always show up to comfort me. Walked out the door looked up and here is what I saw! They are always here protecting us every minute of every day!

It may get/look near death for a time, but we *know* our beautiful POTUS is 100% protected!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response CharRose to her Publication

great photo, love that your guides/angels show up💙💙💙

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response CharRose to her Publication

So Wonderfully Beautiful!! Praise God!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕

(4) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

So if this happens, before any of the ones who should be arrested, we're suppoose to just sit back and watch it like a "movie" like we have been. Is that the "plan?" Because it's about as insane as the movie, Dumb and Dumber. If this happens, all bets go out the window. They will more than likely attempt to do it to stir up the MAGA movement before midterms and create another false flag using their useful idiots like they did on J6. Hopefully, if it happens, this is where the military steps in. If not, it never ends till we end it or succumb to the NWO.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

interesting… I’m wondering now if an attempt to physically arrest Trump will be the scare event

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Such a great question, Lysanne.

Maybe Juan O Savin is talking about President Trump's arrest
so it WON'T happen
now that everyone is hearing that it MIGHT happen.

OR
if he is arrested, we can be sure it won't be POTUS actual,
it will be a clone
& that Patriots will remain calm & be able to calm others.

OR
POTUS won't be arrested until after someone else is.

OR
They do a 25th amendment on Bidan
& congress goes full out keystone cops!?!! 🍿🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

“They” say they want to send him there ONLY BECAUSE they aren’t in control and can’t shut it down… Ofherwise they would have already!!!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

The ruling class has never really cared for the prophets that God sends them. Don’t like having a mirror held up in their faces.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Brilliant comment, Ana.
You are so right 💪😼🕊️

(1) Show this thread