Forwarded from Jack Posobiec
CBS reports that Biden has deployed the 101st Airborne Division to Eastern Europe and they are prepared to enter combat with Russia directly
10-22-22

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

US/we are in Constanta area of Romania, conducting mil training for months. Press'tactic' to make it appear we are a 'warning' to Russia. Not likely. Cannot exceed Romania border. Russia controls air and sea in that region. US concern Russia will take Odessa; they will. War machine wants to kick in = $$$. .

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Timing is impeccable. Can't wait too long to start ww3 before their untimely demise

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

So the DS has a dirty bomb set up in Ukraine. Ukraine says it's Russian. DS sets off Dirty bomb ... 💥 ... Americans die ... Blame Russia...WW3. Let's see what happens... The DS can't afford to let DJT be the President again. This has been planned for decades. They are being forced to ramp it up. Biden and the DS helped take down Seal Team 6, they are very capable of this too

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

White hats know this. We aren’t to be harmed and they are to be caught.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

1st time since WW2

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

The 'Screaming Eagles' are based at Fort Campbell KY just north of Nashville.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_Airborne_Division

I thought Trump was commander in chief of the military???

"we're just coming within three, three and a half miles of Ukraine border"
#3 has been in comms a lot lately. #35 #jfk

#Q3 #Uranium #nukes in Ukraine #TENEO #HillaryClinton #epstein #Rosatom
"organized crime in the Ukraine area or the combination with ex-KGB, the heads of these organizations.
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/epsteins-connection-to-uranium-one/https://www.globalresearch.ca/washington-was-behind-ukraine-coup-obama-admits-that-us-brokered-a-deal-in-support-of-regime-change/5429142

"the US was involved in the coup of [ex-Ukrainian President] Viktor Yanukovych from the start" #Obama
https://www.globalresearch.ca/washington-was-behind-ukraine-coup-obama-admits-that-us-brokered-a-deal-in-support-of-regime-change/5429142

#Q35 Nov 01, 2017 10:56:38 PM EDT
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.
4,10,20 #PresidentTr

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

I know TWO Marines who have been deployed to Poland. Poland!!!

it doesn't end well...
they don't know what they're getting into...

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Q says ... scare necessary ... remember

🤗

biden can deploy poop in his pants...thats about it

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

CBS news - integrity ? We have been there behind the scenes from the beginning. US Mil enters a region not in NATO - so who is the Aggressor ?