Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Food grade diatomaceous earth.
A few years ago I recommended it to a customer for detox. this man was completely bald on top. few months later he came back in, pulled off his hat, and showed me all the peach fuzz that was all over the top of his head. He said, "Do you see all this up here? I haven't had hair up there in 30 years!". You can research it online, or in the reviews on Amazon.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

No, take it internally.
It's an amazing detox; remove bacteria, fungus, heavy metals, parasites, and radiation.
Because it's 86% silica, it helps hair and nails grow, and is great for joints -- fingers, knees, back (the arthritis bumps on my fingers disappeared after a month).
Has no taste and no odor, it's just a little chalky.
Mix one tablespoon in a small glass of juice or other liquid, and chase with a glass of water.

My pleasure!
One day I had a lady in from Russia; she had her hair colored there 40 years prior, and had lost all feeling in the top of her head and gad no hair at her part line. I recommended the diatomaceous earth to her.
A month later she came back in, grabbed me and hugged me, and when she let go she had tears in her eyes. She said after 3 days taking it, she could feel the blood flow going back into her head. She has a full head of hair now, and she's in her 70's.

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it