Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We will only be delivered from the perils we fear when we recognize that such deliverance will not come by way of our own power, wisdom, intellect, skills, talents, or resources or even by way of those standard bearers who inspire us, but by a power greater than any we ourselves possess and that of any man and begin seeking and crying out to that greater power, but deliverance will also require us to be subject to that power who is able to deliver us from those things that we fear and to abandon our own selfish and self-serving interests and everything by which the source of our deliverance is displeased. I could go further into that but alas the space limitations here prohibit me.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Proof I am an intuit fro childhood. I saw and knew it was fake when my grandpa would watch it. He really got onto it…🤪

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

* Just Sayin

tv host interviews DJT prior to rally...who's this person? :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Vincent Kennedy - Los Matadores (Live From Mar-A-Lago)

12:22 on 10/22/2022 :)
Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfPu_efANLw

Vincent Kennedy - Los Matadores (Live From Mar-A-Lago) - YouTube

Watch all Episodes of 4VKM at 4VKM.comEL MAGADOR IN "THE CHARGE" created by @JENNIFER MAC .Please visit TheJenniferMac.comCredit the @THE TOM NUMBERS SHOW ...

Beer must not know of Andrew and 4VKM

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I DO LIKE WRESTLING AND THEY WERE ONE OF THE ONLY COMPANIES THAT DID NOT SHUT DOWN DURING CO VID , IF VK IS VINCENT THAT WOULD BE COOL .

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/vince-mcmahon-paid-5-million-to-donald-trumps-foundation-wwe-finds.html

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

But if he's not , thats ok too hes still awsome 👍👍

(1) Show this thread

would make sense why he was attacked and run off

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Trump and McMahon go way back, back to 1988 when TRump wanted Vincent Kennedy McMahon (he's not a jr) hold WrestleMania 4 at Trump Plaza in Atlantic City.
WM 5 was also held in Trump Plaza

The two have had on again-off again business deals ever since

When it comes to Marketing there are two people I first think of
Trump and McMahon.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

👀

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I love "Beer"! He's part of the new George Online team too! :)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Yes, I miss him being on Patel Patriot with Kate

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

He is? Awesome! Have always loved him. Miss him from Twit days.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!