MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

lol

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I was stupid once, then swallowed the red pill!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

I believe we can be more forgiving of ourselves for thinking what we did. For instance, I genuinely believed once that the reason for invading Iraq was that there were WMDs there and that the Iraqi people needed to be freed from a totalitarian regime. *sigh* Years later I realized the war was about getting access to the country's oil and gold and getting the country under central bank control. So rather than berate ourselves for being misinformed, we can be thankful that God opened our eyes to the truth. 🙏☺️

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Are you a veteran?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Oh, no. (I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be accepted into the armed forces for my eyesight alone.) That was just the first example of misguided thinking that came to mind for me. Almost a lifetime of me listening to hard rock and metal would have been a good one to cite too.

It's all good! Came from long line of military family. But, believing in America, God, and family is just as important! lol grew up in the late 80s, we did have some great bands then!!

No worries! We're all called to serve in different ways to make this world a better place for people, plants, and animals, I believe. ☺️ And kudos to your family members for their service!

Totally agree, why I became a vet tech, can't kill, but wanna save, all animals!

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

I'd adopt every cat if I could! 🐱😂 It's great that you make a difference with the animals you can help though! And I support Utsava in her horse and donkey rescues. 🐴

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/utsava/posts

Got a 33 yr old mini jennie, rescue , would love to have more,

(1) Show this thread