Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

unfortunately I missed dang

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

You can still watch. The link still works and the commentary is remarkable. Many of us know a lot of this but there was a lot in the commentary that was brand new info which I've never seen from any Anons--especially regarding the 2016 election. Mindblowing (in a good way)!

(1) Show this thread

Remarkable commentary given by Charlie, Colleen and others. Thank you for posting this!!

Remarkable commentary given by Charlie, Colleen and others. Thank you for posting this!!

thanks for the heads up.!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GOD, The FATHER is About to Make the Deep State Dominionists an Offer They Can't Refuse

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” -Revelation 1:8

Saving IS-"RA"-EL for Last

The Hand of God

Godfather 111

God, The Father

An Offer They Can't Refuse

The Deep State is "SOL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6me2-OurCw

THE GODFATHER | "Offer He Can't Refuse" Clip | Paramount Movies - YouTube

Now Available on Blu-ray™, DVD and DigitalGet it now: https://paramnt.us/Watch-TheGodfatherFrancis Ford Coppola's epic masterpiece features Marlon Brando in ...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

You are so ]having cast your net to the[ right. 351 is the sum of A-Z, 26 being God but not the end. This is syncing beautifully with what Charlie had to say today.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees that God Himself is going to have a say in this before it is over.

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GOD, The FATHER is About to Make the Deep State Dominionists an Offer They Can't Refuse

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” -Revelation 1:8

Saving IS-"RA"-EL for Last

The Hand of God

Godfather 111

God, The Father

An Offer They Can't Refuse

The Deep State is "SOL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6me2-OurCw

THE GODFATHER | "Offer He Can't Refuse" Clip | Paramount Movies - YouTube

Now Available on Blu-ray™, DVD and DigitalGet it now: https://paramnt.us/Watch-TheGodfatherFrancis Ford Coppola's epic masterpiece features Marlon Brando in ...

THE SEAL OF "SOL"-O-MON: The WHEEL of LIFE

(1) Show this thread

💙Bllessings💙

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Ready 😂

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Fun😎

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

😍Watching, I have seen it a few times, cant wait to hear Charlie decode it at the end, love what he said in the beginning, body vs voice of .

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Charlie never disappoints.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.