Fellow patriots, I migh not be back on here. IIf not, I'll see you in the next dimension. All my love and blessings.

💙🙏

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 May God bless you with a miracle in the name of Jesus Christ !

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

Hope u will be Good....👍👍

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Love and blessings to you✨🙏💖 still praying for you💖🕊️

Thank You Photon 💖💖💖

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I'm praying for you, Dear.

Keep faith. Praying for you my friend. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Sending prayers and a big hug! May the light from all of us lift you in heslth and protection, as your light has lifted so many here. Youre a true warrior of light, and God chooses his warriors carefully. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏Blessings to you and my love shine a brilliant light to protect and heal you! God Bless! Calling all angels.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9FW1N2FR_w

Calling All Angels - Jane Siberry - YouTube

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for th...

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

💚 💚 💚

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers and healing are wished for you 😇🙏❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We are called to feel your healing, miraculous healing, i am feeling you being lifted up and beaming light eminates golden glitter and100% has from there recoverd everything [they] caused to you
Thank You Jesus for this authority, Thank You God for love that has won
We pray our visions created in prayers over Photon gives a push to your shove so to speak where Photon walks out of the hospital forveva in you're Glory so be it❤️🪃and kicks evil in the ass with such love that no filth sticks to her boot, and pure love enters her dome that is her light that is from You

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

did u look into chlorine dioxide? its a miracle solution he says. mms( mixed miracle solution) jim humble. good luck, wishing u the best❣️💕

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

God Speed, prayers, peace and love for you 🙏♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i thought the doc i recommended might be the right fit for you, my research shows he has cured aggressive brain tumors, and i do not know of another doc who has. he was persecuted by fda like other docs who find cures for cancer. allopathic medicine has no cures as they have been trained to line the pockets of deep pharma and those elites benefiting from the diseases they actually caused. so i have simple prayers, which i will gladly give for you. seems you are writing a book, hope you get to finish it Annie♥️spirit prayers for you in the language given to me

Love and Prayers. Your Soul will always sparkle in those of us who have been privalegd to be touched by you here. God’s got you.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Safe journey, you've got this. The Lord is right beside you. #ww1wga Love & prayers.♥️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

🙏🙏🙏

💙I adote every single one of you. How exceptional you all are. Such sparkjing souls.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

oh your just seeing your reflection

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Agreed... mirror reflection...You are amazing🕊

(2) Show this thread

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Continued prayers... 🙏🏻❤️

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

safe journey. see you on the other side fren. WWG!WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'll be praying Pho!

Bless Up.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️✨
Praying for profoundly miraculous healing.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Praying for a miracle.🙏🏻❤️

May God Bless you my friend, it has been a joy and should this come to pass...🙏🏻🕊... I will continue to pray.. but if you go We will see you again in the light... WAWY... WWG1WGA