May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/news/why-friday-the-13th-spelled-doom-for-the-knights-templar

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling@earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

What if
They messed up so much (time, moon, hormones, etc) that its actually wrong that women have to have 13 periods per year...
Once or twice (like most mammals( would be enough...
Would be easier to deal with, to plan a pregnancy...
I know it may sound a bit streched but maybe not
Just a different angl

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I recently learned an old Bob Dylan song, ‘Sign On The Window’, and there’s a line that says “Brighton girls are like the moon”. The moon is always fluctuating and changing.

Bob once told Hurricane Carter, the boxer, after being asked what he is constantly looking for (Hurricane Carter said Bob had a look that he was always constantly searching for something) that he was searching for the Holy Grail.

(21) Show this thread